We are very happy to announce that the 2022 year-end annual issue of Self-Realization is now available!
This 72-page wealth of inspiration includes:
- A previously unpublished article by Paramahansa Yogananda on the power of correct thinking
- An article by SRF President Brother Chidananda on how Kriya Yoga can help you control your emotions, senses, and thoughts
- Stories of growing up in the ashram under the care of Paramahansa Yogananda — told by SRF nun Uma Mata
- A special report on the 2022 SRF World Convocation
- Articles on spiritualizing family life, cultivating spiritual enthusiasm, and “spiritual superpowers” for leadership success
- Stories from the life of Adi Shankaracharya, the “Swami of Swamis”
- And much more!
This beautifully designed issue will be appreciated by longtime readers of the magazine as well as those new to Self-Realization — a unique presentation of ancient wisdom that speaks to the needs of our modern times.
If you are a current subscriber, your magazine is already on the way.
Consider a subscription
Not yet a subscriber to Self-Realization? We invite you to subscribe today!
In addition to the printed magazine, a subscription includes access to Self-Realization’s online library, where you can read the current issue of the magazine in digital format as well as listen to a curated collection of many recorded talks that were included with the magazine over the years. You will also have access to hundreds of pages of articles from past issues by Paramahansa Yogananda, SRF/YSS presidents, and other favorite authors. (Current subscribers can read the 2022 issue online right now.)
A subscription also makes a great gift for a friend or family member.
More from the SRF blog
May 02, 2023
“Yoga Teaches to Seek the Divine First — and Find Balance in Everything” by Paramahansa YoganandaRead more
May 01, 2023
Leave a comment