Brother Chidananda, president and spiritual head of Self-Realization Fellowship/Yogoda Satsanga Society of India, is currently visiting Yogoda Satsanga Society of India (YSS) ashrams.
As part of his visit to Paramahansa Yogananda’s beloved homeland, Brother Chidananda will be presiding over a special spiritual program — YSS Sangam 2023 — to be held in Hyderabad from February 11 to 15 (February 12 to 16 in India).
Brother Chidananda will be delivering the opening talk on February 11 at 9:30 p.m. (PST).
The online events will remain available after they are livestreamed, so you can participate when it is convenient for you to do so. Please note: we will be adding subtitles in several languages soon after the program concludes.
You will be able to view the majority of Sangam 2023 events online — including:
- The opening and closing talks and a three-hour meditation conducted by Brother Chidananda
- Talks by SRF and YSS monastics
- Morning and evening monastic-led meditations with devotional chanting
All of the events will be given in English.
Enjoy the YSS Sangam 2023 by going to:
- A dedicated page on the YSS website — view the entire schedule in your time zone and participate in events.
- A YouTube playlist on the YSS YouTube channel.
- The “live events” section of the SRF/YSS app — if you are viewing during the livestream.
We hope you can join Brother Chidananda and thousands of SRF/YSS students and friends around the world for this joyful immersion in the teachings of Paramahansa Yogananda!
More from the SRF blog
May 02, 2023
“Yoga Teaches to Seek the Divine First — and Find Balance in Everything” by Paramahansa YoganandaRead more
May 01, 2023
Leave a comment